Coaching is a skill set that, when applied, creates awareness to communication styles. Once aware of habits, we can choose differently and create new relationships.
In this interactive, practice-and-play class format, you’ll learn:
- What coaching is and isn’t
- Powerful questions to ask that keep people engaged and off the defense
- Roles of a coach and how to transition between them
- How to listen actively and effectively to understand what’s not being said
- Language that prompts better answers and deepens the learning
- Classes will meet virtually via Zoom for four, 1-hour sessions
- Each group will be limited to 6 participants in order for you to get the most out of each class
INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE PRESENTATION OF THIS PROGRAM FOR YOUR FIRM? LET’S TALK!
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss how our program can work for you.