Successful law firms have effective leadership, and now more than ever, law firms recognize that sound leadership serves as the foundation for the business of law.
The Legal Leadership Institute’s (LLI) Managing Partner/Executive Director Forum is the first event designed to bring together the executive team (lawyers plus executive administrators) of your firm in a collaborative learning environment. This first of its kind educational program is designed to address your leadership gaps, and guide you to gain a competitive business advantage for your firm.
Designed for medium sized law firms, this senior executive Forum will:
- Broaden your perspectives on leadership styles and help you leverage your personal strengths
- Stimulate ideas for application of your leadership skills
- Elevate your strategic thinking with law firm peers and industry thought leaders
- Help you leverage your firm’s leadership and apply it to specific firm challenges
Examine familiar law firm leadership challenges in a new way. Find unique solutions that will elevate the knowledge, skill and effectiveness of your firm’s leadership, and move your firm to greater business success.
Who Should Attend?
Managing Partners, Executive Directors, Chief Operating Officers, Firm Administrators and/or Executive Committee members who work in concert to drive your law firm.
Earn valuable Continuing Professional Education Credits at the 2015 Managing Partner/Executive Director Forum.
CLE Credit- The Association of Legal Administrators certifies that Managing Partner/Executive Director Forum has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount up to 11 hours in law practice management.
MCLE/Other States- Credit may be available in other states, but cannot be guaranteed. In all states, accreditation is dependent on individual state guidelines and filing regulations.
Certified Legal Manager (CLM)SM – All applicants for the CLM program must meet certain education prerequisites before sitting for the CLMSM exam. This Forum will assist you in meeting the educational prerequisite requirements for the CLM application or for meeting the CLM Recertification requirements:
- CLM Application Credit: Organizational Development — 7.0 hours; Self-Management Skills — 4.0 hours
- CLM Recertification: Communication & Organizational Development (CM) — 11 hours
Learn more about CLM at www.alanet.org/clm